Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm overjoyed we're going to hang out tonight!

"It's so great we're lovers of loving love!"


Last night was really great! About twenty two people were at the house for devotions. It was wonderful to hear a little voice in the middle of prayers saying, "kitty, kitty, kitty!" and seeing all these different people coming together to pray and just be together.

I sat a lot with Earfan and his friend Juan. I tried to speak a little spanish but too bad that I don't speak it very well. Oh well. I try. And having Thaddeus there!!!

I opened the door and he was standing there and I was in shock. I knew he was coming but seeing him there was really amazing still.

A great night. A great night all. And you are all invited to devotions again next saturday though I must warn you that Gen, Anisa, Caitlin, Andrew, Richard and myself will not be there. We will be at NEBY fest. Booyah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to rock NEBY H@rdcore. and the KC area is going to rock devo night H@rdcore.

roque.

--gne gne

Anonymous said...

seems Mysterious!?!!
wow!
asina

Anonymous said...

Have a blast at NEBY and bring happy bahaifiry goodness back to the community! mwah!
-afs

Shayan Hashimoto said...

Yea, hope you guys have lots of fun at NEBY

Anonymous said...

i am glad you are happy :-D