Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Explanation

What is it that is defitionaly categorized as guilt or blame
In those moments that are snowballing into hours and days
I crave no explanation as my soul seems to cradle the situation
for the mystery of what it is
Only afterwards does my overly analytical self seek absolution
from actions my senses are almost positive are not crimes
and yet those analyzing warps of time like to trace over the
many lines of so many different paths that entered the realm of my possibilities
and I fall into bed with a mind running around in confusion
this is however, everything you are afraid to ask for
no dress-up or practicing of parts needed
no assembly required only a natural sense of being
A glaringly obvious parallel situation to another
I will continue to build up the sand castles knowing full well
their fragile state and not worry about the mess

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think someone needs a chipmunk meat sandwich...

Andrew said...

Yeah!! Don't worry about the mess.

Anonymous said...

you know what you need? to do? before it's too late?

bloggy-blog-blogga-bloo.

i wanna hear about russian baby parties that look like a cult gathering or alternatively something new and wonderful. like how they got in the barbie rings i ordered at target.

Erin said...

I vote yes to a new blog. I would like updates on dorm life and Food Avenue. Also, if I remember correctly, Caitlin and I are getting matching Barbie rings. If I DON'T remember correctly...I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Unknown said...

I'm with Cait and Erin! More blog please?

Anonymous said...

we're coming up on the one month anniversary of no blogging from melon!