Saturday, October 22, 2005

the ride to chipolte

My sister and I are driving to Chipolte and I start ranting about how stupid and weird it is how they have people in their late 20's playing highschoolers. It's bad enough to do that for a movie...but a tv show is even worse I think. So we decided that to solve that problem they should make these shows about COLLEGE! because you can ALWAYS go back to college...no matter what your age, so we (the audience) will believe that these people in their later 20's are in college...because it happens.
Then I started coming up with actors that they could have in these shows. Kirk Douglas. Yes, that was one of my ideas but only because I couldn't remember Robert Redfords name. My sister and I thought this was very funny and decided if these two fellows were in these shows...they would just be talking art classes or yoga. Can you imagine a more exciting tv show????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a little disappointed that the blog doesnt do the conversation justice. B/c it was like...... am-i-laughing-or-crying-i-just-dont-know-funny. And you know.... speaking of doing things justice..... justice is a light... a light thats shining bright something good deeds.... ruhi songs! yes!

Anonymous said...

I like you bunches too.
Miss you.
kersten

Anonymous said...

I still thought this was pretty funny, but yeah. Sometimes a blog just can't do a convo justice. Makes a person sad. Sad, at least, until they think about Kirk Douglas. hahahaha