Sunday, January 30, 2005

I sit and wait

Last night was good. Having to put your trust in someone because there is no other place to put it is a nice feeling in a way.

Gen and I drove down Mastindale Drive, wherever that is. There were many curves in the road and it seemed to be going up hill so it reminded me of last winter in North Carolina.

I want to get everyone in one room, everyone that I love, and just have them all safe in this one room. I want us to be able to stay there all day with no obligations of having to go anywhere except maybe home for dinner. That would be nice I think, because you, whoever is reading this, would be there.

Its a lazy sunday and for those of you who know what that entails for my family, I invite you to have an equally lazy lame sunday evening.

"I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment." -Frances Farmer





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was with you in op right now. i love ya darlin', and i love that quote too, very fitting. - sarah

btw, i have a livejournal now, spottedsushi. it's rockin!

Shayan Hashimoto said...

I like the climbing a building idea. Lets goto KU and and climb the building and wave into Caite's room. lol. But yea, I'm up for anything this Saturday, Sunday or any other Saturday or Sunday for that matter.

Anonymous said...

We can bring our dinner in that room, so we don't have to leave at all.
Involve me in that group, So I can come to climb trees, montains, and buildings, Anytime EXCEPT NEXT SATURDAY,remember? It's FEB 5TH...
We will climb Bahai Center.

Anonymous said...

hehehe,I forgot again to publish the name of Climber:Anisa

Anonymous said...

Love you much,

Richard

Shayan Hashimoto said...

If its ok... is alright if we just hang out sometime? You know, just talk and stuff? I might be weird cus now I'm on a no depression pill rebellion but if its alright that would be kool. If not, that's kool too.

Shayan Hashimoto said...

"yes. lets hang, lets talk. are you going to my brother's friday night? and to the baha'i center saturday? we can meet earlier on saturday. just you and me if you want, or others. whatever."

Yea that would be awesome. Thanks. This means alot.