Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Scars

If a conversation ever got too heavy, if someone got uncomfortable in a situation, if everyone needed a laugh, I had scars to fix the moment. I had forgotten about these scars until two nights ago but not until today did I check to see how they looked. They weren't there anymore. After over a year of having them on my lower back, my scars are gone. I was doing yoga in my room and while my room is not very nicely sized to be doing yoga, it had been working out for me for a long time. But this day I decided to try a move that I had not yet attempted. Well...not so smart I realized as I fell from the position and scrapped my lower back on my dresser. I just thought it hurt until I looked in the mirror and saw four cuts, they looked like little incisions. After cleaning them up I put on bandaids and then went to school in pain. Haha. What kind of dork gets hurt doing yoga?! I can tell you what kind. A melon dork.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you doing YOGA??
Me too.Isn't is amaizing? I started it from last Monday. Some of its exercises are difficalt.
I used to do it last year, but I didn't continiue it. LAZY GIRL!!!
But since I'm becomeing VERY LAZY these days, I descided to start it again.It's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

Anonymous said...

Photos. You. Me. Anytime.
And then you can teach me some yoga, far, far away from any sharp corners.

Anonymous said...

Great story! =) Have a good time at NEBY. I would come if I didn't have to pay $400 for books. Why they feel the need to make them so expensive is truly beyond me...

- Moose