Friday, March 31, 2006

SPRING BREAK: part III

Does anyone else think its pretty crazy that I can have all these spring break experiences without actually having a spring break?!

I went to minnesota for a dean's reception at the university. My whole visit was rockin, a late naw ruz party, a couple nights with aaron, adrian, mayda, ice cream, got to see mona before i left! and since I was going to go to Ohio to visit miami I knew my decision for which college i was going to would be really hard.

I was wrong. Miami is not a good fit for me. and not just cuz i got snubbed by those girls. Its a great school...just not for me.

Point of the Story: I am going to the University of Minnesota!!


ps. looked for houses with my parents in kentucky and ohio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Melon. Truly awesome. You'll love it in Minnesota, methinks. And mom and dad moving to Ohio/Kentucky? Surreal.

Anonymous said...

kentucky?? egads! thats worse than kansas! Apologies... apologies... harsh words, but not really meant. But seriously?!?! Kentucky?!? Why dont they just stick a fork in my heart?

But glad to hear its minnesota for you.