Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blast...it's over

It was starting to feel like the old days.





maybe not quite covered wagon times. but almost.


it was nice to have the family together. and you know what? i am stoked about my future!

next month alone is going to rock faces off. the 21st is when i graduate.

then we take a little jump into a break where my brother will come home, ben and nick brightwell will come and visit and where i will finally go and visit chicago with the girls.

woot woot!

then we can enter the fun world of working full time and worrying about where to serve and where to go to college a little more.

the world feels like a happy place!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo. holla back! heyyyy!

...

umm. btw premature congrats on your graduation.... it might be hard to find graduation cards in dec.... but i'll try. oh, i'll try. And did ben say that it was for sure.... fo' sho, i mean...

Anonymous said...

I want to see the Brightwells!

Yay for graduating!

oh and hey, um.. when are you gals going to Chicago?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Maddie! So very proud of you!
I want to see th Brightwells too - it's been over a year since I saw those lovely faces.

Who are you all going to Chicago with?

Anonymous said...

Excited to see The Brightwells. let's all get together when they come.huh?

Btw,I can't wait to see Chi town, and the House of worship for the first time. Uhh, it'll be so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Anisa ;-0

Miss B said...

when is the chi-town trip going down? You need to give me the details so I don't plan my trip to kansas at that time. K? k.