Sunday, May 08, 2005

I am almost expectant of hearing the doorbell ring and having Ed Mcmahon at my door, with one of those huge checks. He will let me in on the nation's largest practical joke ever...the SAT. Haha, as it turns out, he will tell me, the nation just wanted to freak you out about college with ap tests, sat, and act tests! they don't really mean anything, but if you take so many, you recieve $10,000 for college! Score!



But the bit of realism in me knows that if the doorbell does ring, it will be little Gabrielle down the street wanting to know if fluffy can play and, can she have something to eat?

If you are aware of Dante's Inferno, then you will understand when I say that this past week was lowest level hell week. I had four tests this week, two of them AP, I worked every night, was getting sick, had the SAT yesterday and was attempting to plan a meeting with the youth that fell through. Oh man. I have never felt so successful...oh wait. Yes I have.

Tonight we are having a Cluster Reflection meeting and I am all about it! Bring it on community!!! Show me what you got!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

meh!
hey! wasss happnen hot stufff?!
So, yeah. wore the shoes. people have already complimented me on my "stellar style." but you know what? You should come here. Yes, here. To the computer lab at the kansas union.... well, maybe not, but you should come to lawrence before i move out and play on mass street... we can atc or urban outfit or greek like mad or something.... you know how we do!

Anonymous said...

Yo! This is the Rob man! (from Rock Springs) Err... just telling you that I am alive, have your e-mail, but just am lazy.

I have had that feeling of overwhelmingness, although not so profound. It's name: Pre-IB Finals Week *shiver in fear*
It only ranks a two or three on levels of hell though... Ah... well.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. How'd those AP tests go? I took one and after the essays I couldn't really remember what I wrote down and if it was coherent at all...I always liked tha ACT because it had a "-" bubble for last names and a Baha'i bubble under religion, so there is a silver lining, chin up-it will all be over soon, and remember we're planning that road trip and drive wherever the road takes us and anyone else.

Zane

Anonymous said...

I feel ya sista. school is really unrelenting right now. it is almost over though, and then it is summer. You will frollic in the Arizona sun while filling your soul up with the knowledge of God, and I think that will probably make all this crazy school stuff seem like a distant memory.

Much love to you sista. We need to do lunch once the semester is over.

love, hugs and dae dae kisses.

--Genevieve

Anonymous said...

Yaaay for Summer!!! I'm so ready for it to come.

But I was thinking how lucky I was that I shouldn't take any of these scary ( yeah, scary!) tests.
I just have one DAT tast in one and half year and that's it!!!