Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Fundraising

I am a fundraising fool!!! I have started to sell mark...yes, mark...it is an avon line of makeup for youth. As unlikely as that may sound...they are giving me 50% of whatever I sell which means a better chance that my lovely youth will be able to go to new horizons.



I also participated in a car wash.

Soap was also made and sold.

But nothing can compare with what is happening next. This saturday...at my house...there is going to be a....

SPA DAY!

Manicures, pedicures, makeovers, you name it...might...be there!! yeah. hopefully this will make us the hundreds of dollars needed. come...ya know...if you aren't too busy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza! This post is awesome! The words, "Spa Day" are awesomely awesome, especially. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

woah... Wow! I gotta start doing that kind of stuff for my trip to Europe next summer

Anonymous said...

Darlin'! I would love to come to Spa Day! You know I would be there in an insant, unless i had a very good reason for not being there. That reason is that I have Eric coming out this weekend and will be at teh Segdwick county zoo on saturday. however, if I can help out your fundraising efforts in any other way, please please please, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so when's the spa day?? i mean, what time on saturday. i think i go into work at 11:15?? so i dunno how much i'll be able to be there, but i'll leave avon catalogs around the spa room in hopes that people will buy! b/c for the first few campaigns i can get 50%... which means.... $ka-ching$ for new horizons... oooh!

Anonymous said...

SPA action! Rock!

I hope that you have a fabulous time!

wear a mask for me. But remember, if it starts to itch or burn at ANY time, remove immediately. if burning irritation persists, consult your family doc.

kissies

--Gen Gen

Anonymous said...

Exciting!! A Spa Day is a great idea, I am very impressed that you can make beautiful awesome soap!! Sadly I will not be at NH college=need $=summer=work=no NH

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the above was me.

Zane

Shayan Hashimoto said...

Spa day was awesome! I had fun.

O yea, and my blog's still going. I know I said I'd stop, but its addicting!