Wednesday, April 18, 2007

T Minus 19 Days

'19 days?' you wonder while reading the title of this post. Yes, 19 days until I retreat from the harsh ever present clouds and wind of Michigan. 19 days until I return to my home in Overland Park Kansas. With so little time left, I need to be using my time wisely.

My service goals include:
  • finish book 1 study circle
  • finish book 2 study circle
  • finish book 2 study circle
  • finish book 4 study circle
  • do a book 6 intensive
  • teach three more children's classes at the Baha'i Center
  • go to two more devotionals at Tom's house
  • go to Rose's fireside three more times
  • have arts and crafts virtue classes three more times
  • have three more junior youth classes
  • have a few random devotionals
Other goals, and their likelihood, are as follows:

4 comments:

Heather said...

Two things! One, I'm really, really glad that we not only got to meet you, but also got to be party to one small part of your very interesting YOS experience. Two, I hope we'll get to see you as you mosey your way on back to Kansas! (Oh, and I guess there's a third thing: It's been a slow process, but I'm still uploading pictures and video from our weekend up there and will let y'all know when everything is up. Which will hopefully be soon...)

Andrew said...

That's quite a list of things to do, Melon! You ARE a superhero!!

I'd love to hear about your experiences touring Michigan's finest sights. Sounds like fun! Glad that you'll be back in OP for a while, sis! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

maybe i'll see you when you get back to town.... but maybe not. i am a pirate, you know... huh?

Anonymous said...

So I realized that Baha'i school is the weekend before my finals... I was really really going to register today, but I don't think I'm going to go. I still love you and will see you when you get back! - Sarah