Monday, April 04, 2005

Blazoning as Fire

My favorite moments are as follows

~The drive up, turning our car into a night club, hindi music and all!

~Afsaneh using the seat belt that had to twist all around her body so that she would be safer

~the way the sub goes

~meeting jess, amos, emily, adam

~making up songs

~waking up girls with songs...bwahahahaha!!

~rocking to omnisoul..and fort tabarsi, you ain't never heard this before!

~getting asked the question that would change my life.

~taking pictures of happy shiney luck star souls

~Shayan understanding the amazingness of super special wonderfulness

~our ancestors

~Super Special Wonderfulnes

~Drinking brown water with adam and shayan

~roasting marshmallows over candles

~singing a million and one songs

~talking with hannah

~talking with sarah

~talking with kristin, afsaneh, kelsey, kersten

~MILK!!!


~ teaching sina KC lingo

~i love you all

~i love you all some more

~and a bit more

ps. pictures to come soon!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! So much.
I am still very sorry about the 'brown water' you should have sent it back. I would have fixed it. Made it extra strong and just given you the bag of marshmellows. Next time though, next time will be fabulous - you have my word.
What question changed your life?

Anonymous said...

I love you too. a bit more, much more, soooooooooooo much.
I found out that my favorite moments are so much similar. the night club, the seat belt, the sub, songs, those music,THE SUPER SPECIAL WONDERFULNES without s,love, I love you all, a bit more, much more ,and soooooooooooo much.:-D

Anonymous said...

that seatbelt..man..who would have thought.
you're my left liver, you're my right liver. without you i quiver. you make me want to shiver. you really deliver [pause] truthfulness..oh yeah.

<3

Shayan Hashimoto said...

Sooper Spetial Wonderfulness!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. this sounds like it was terrifficc. yeah. that's right.

I am so glad to hear all of your beautiful words about the weekend. Always a classic way to show how it was.

Love you madly.
--Gen Gen

Anonymous said...

Maddie.
I am taking cake decorating classes.
They are great.
However, it is going to be leaving me with lots of cake. More cake then I would ever want. So, you should grab up all the youth and come to my house and eat cake. Whatever kind of want, just tell me.