Thursday, March 17, 2005

Top Ten

Spring break. Hm. Can you even call it spring break if it is not spring yet? I suppose so because we do it.

1.Yeah, so I was surprised Sunday night with Kent's arrival and even though I was freaked out for a good half hour, I had a great visit with him.

2.I really like Kari. Or...Carrie...she is crazy and fun. Totally awesome to be giving me advice on stuff. yeah. way awesome.

3. Noah's concert!! i really am liking his new band. you all should check it out.

4. pink hoodie girl, because she makes me laugh.

5. lovely lovely youth

6. phish food

7. the shins

8. singing

9. movies yet to watched

10. communication. yes. beautiful beautiful communication.

Things that make my psuedo spring break wonderful and great. and a little crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eee! the shins rock!