Monday, December 13, 2004

Another Word for Perfect

I have chosen to make the most of my days and I feel as if I have succeded in the past few days. After devotions on Friday the youth went to a movie, National Treasure. It was a nice formula like start to the weekend which would catapult into a spiritual weekend of goodness!! Saturday was spent in intense study of Ruhi Book 4.

In the last half hour of this time four faces peered into the room in which we were studying. Two were Baha'is from Fiji, the other two were Baptists from Independence. Genevieve and I gave them a tour of the Baha'i Center and it made us both reflect on our community and the great opportunities open to us. Email addresses were given and recieved and bonds started.

Feast that evening was one of the most youth filled, eleven youth. We sang our hearts out as my brother played the guitar. After that uplifting evening our night began.

Richard, Genevieve, Caitlin, Andrew and I went to the plaza and walked around. It was a cold night but well worth it on account of the company.

But it is what we did right before that that you really want to know about. We took Richard to the crazyhouse. Pictures were taken and so now you can have a piece of the ectasy felt when visiting this house.


7 comments:

Shayan Hashimoto said...

Thats awesome! I wanna see that house... maybe some other time or something. Well, my site is now blog.psylor.com now... and I cant change highperdude anymore so its not updated... so yea! PeaCe OuT

Anonymous said...

I'm imagining the whole housing moving and singing a Christmas song and it's blissful, and reall really funny... I'm amazed by the moving Gingerbread though I would assume it would break, maybe it's a Christmas miracle? Congradulations on living every day to it's fullest.

Zane

Anonymous said...

baja chalupas are transendual treats......

ya... abuhduh... be forewarned... that house encompasses a portal to the neitherworld...

stories abound of ill-informed touristisies being consumed by strange entities with an insatiable apetite for cameras, camcorders and other handheald electronic devices...

venture there at your own risk... the dolls have eyes... the presents are packed with pyrotechnic potpourri... the partriges have pears and worst of all... santa is a sadist, hired by the "entities" to steal the souls of young children and the elderly.

y.o.u. have been warned.

Anonymous said...

Uhhh..... Wha happen? Anyway, the pictures rule the world! Mwhaha! Yeah!

Lataaaaaah!

Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Hey Melon,
it seems that you had a busy but joyfull weakend.
for us, Friday night was fun too. hopefully,I can see the house that you explained very soon.
I'm really so excited to see that because now every body is talking about it.

p.s.I really liked your writing and your summary of your weakend
see you
anisa

Anonymous said...

yes yes... my acronymous sentiment was in jest... the spark keeps thrilling.

propagation of paradigms

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had fun!
Love you!
Having an amazing time in Hafia. Take pictures and come back to share.
Love ya!